1. How to use the product.
- Pour solution in small screw cap bottle containing 10ml of activator Sodium Hydrogen Sulfate solution into the spray bottle containing 290ml of Sodium Chlorite solution.
- Turn the spray valve on and shake well
- Rotate the spray knob and spray directly where it needs to be used.
- Note: This spray nozzle has two spray modes, 1 is the spray form (spray), 2 is the spray form into a stream (stream), or can also be locked (off) depending on the purpose of use.
2. Expiry date.
Shelf life 1 year from date of manufacture.
After mixing the solution, the best effect is within 2 months.
- Our Japanese technology CLODEWASH car deodorant spray works on the mechanism of producing chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
- The ClO2 gas generated from the product will directly impact and eliminate odor-causing elements in your car space.
- Fragrance-free, the product deodorizes and cleans the air in the car without leaving any other odor residue.
- The mechanism of action of ClO2 gas has been researched and developed for many years in Japan, and has been certified as safe by prestigious organizations in the world such as the World Health Organization (WHO), United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- CLODEWASH car deodorant spray is an effective solution for your car. Based on the mechanism of action of ClO2 gas, it directly affects and eliminates odor-causing elements in the car such as:
+ The smell of tobacco.
+ Urine smell
+ Musty smell.
+ The smell of shoes.
+ The smell of food kept in the car
+ Other organic odors.
4. Scope of use
- Personal vehicle
The causes of odors in cars and taxis are as follows:
+ Smoking in the car.
+ Bring foods that can cause odors easily in the car (Wine, beer, coffee, baked foods, …).
+ Do not close the car door when going through places with polluted air.
+ Body odor of the driver or passenger on the vehicle.
+ Carrying pets in the car.
+ The smell of shoes on the car.
+ The musty smell of chairs and carpets that have not been cleaned for a long time.
+ Rainy weather causes a musty and unpleasant smell.
+ The weather changes suddenly from sunny to rainy, helping bacteria to grow, this makes the car smell bad.
If the car is not deodorized, it is difficult for the driver to rest assured to drive, and the people in the car are also extremely uncomfortable.
Deodorizing by spraying perfume immediately to cover up the smell in the car is the mistake of many people. The first thing you need to do is find the source of the smell. Use car deodorant spray bottle and spray directly on the places that cause the smell, based on the mechanism of action of ClO2 gas, it directly affects and eliminates odor-causing elements in the car.
- Public transport
The most popular of public transport are buses, coaches, and trains.
With a large number of vehicle participants, inevitably body odor, food smell carried on the bus, smell of shoes, the vomit of passengers on the bus or coach.
On the other hand, cleaning work on public vehicles is not as frequent as cleaning personal cars.
Therefore, to ensure a fresh space on public vehicles, vehicle owners can equip our deodorant spray bottle to spray directly on the smelly place.
Vehicle participants can carry a mini deodorant spray bottle to spray on the car, around their seats.
- Tourist car companies, taxi companies, bus companies
In addition, we can produce other types of products with concentrations and volumes according to customer requirements, suitable for customers with great demand for deodorizing vehicles with passenger car companies, taxis, bus companies. Please contact us for further advice, etc…
- Do not use outside of the instructions for use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Please store in a cool place, away from direct light and high temperature.
- In case of ingestion, immediately drink plenty of water and quickly see a doctor for examination.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention promptly.
- In case of strong smell, feel uncomfortable, stop using until the air circulation is sufficient.