- Current situation of Vietnam tourism.
Although the number of international tourists traveling to Vietnam in recent years has increased continuously, the sad thing is that up to 90% of the first time to the S-shaped land, the number of tourists returning to the tourist destinations is very low, accounting for only about 6%.
Similarly, 39% of visitors in the country made their first visit, 24% visited the second time and only 13% visited the third time.
The main reason: Our tourism facilities as well as the quality of our services are still limited. Massive investment is not methodical, unprofessional, robbery and fraud, traffic jam …
Above all is the lack of attention to the thoughts and feelings of visitors
To improve this situation, one of the things that cannot be ignored is to take care of visitors’ health, to ensure dedicated and professional service.
Especially for a country located in a tropical region like Vietnam, the incidence of viral-related diseases and the rate of airborne diseases is very high.
Transmission of airborne illness (Airborne Diseases) is the most important, widespread and difficult to prevent. Airborne pathogens (microscopic particles, bacteria, fungi or viruses) can be transmitted to humans only through air exposure.
In most cases, someone who inhales infected air will also get sick easily. And an infected person can also spread the disease to others through their breath, especially sneezing, coughing or sputum. Because people have to breathe in the same atmosphere, controlling these diseases becomes more difficult.
Factors to consider for tourism service activities.
- Vietnam’s weather often changes, among regions, even during the day, visitors may not be able to adapt in time and cause illnesses affecting health.
- Tourists come from many parts of the world, carrying viruses and bacteria that are invisible to the naked eye.
- Most important is the health of children, who are most susceptible to infection.
- Paying attention to improve moving car service, creating comfort for travelers..
- Deodorizing bactericidal with luggage, clothes, shoes.
- Deodorizing bactericidal smell for mixed smells from food, sundry …
Based on the above research, we propose to use Japanese technology multifunctional deodorant products CLODEWASH to increase customer service quality, create maximum trust for visitors, and also contribute to the development of Vietnam tourism.
Our Japanese technology multifunctional deodorant products CLODEWASH is based on ClO2 gas production mechanism and uses this ClO2 gas to conduct odor removal, bactericidal, and air purification, no other odors remain.Unlike scented products on the market today,Japanese technology multifunctional deodorant products CLODEWASH absolutely does not use other scents to change the unpleasant odor.